The Dunsborough and Districts Progress Association will conduct the Inaugural BE ACTIVE Bendigo Bank Dunsborough Bay Fun Run on 10th June 2012.
The course comprises a 5km and 10km run along the shores of the pristine Geographe Bay, commencing and finishing at Seymour Park (Dunn Bay Road). Start time for both events is 8am.
Dunsborough is renowned for its pristine beaches, great surf, art and craft, wineries, picturesque environment and wide range of dining and accommodation options. Why not make a weekend of it and enjoy all the attractions this beautiful part of the world offers?!
The Bendigo Bank 2012 Dunsborough Bay Fun Run is proudly sponsored by Healthway to promote the Heart Foundation's Be Active message.
Dunsborough and Districts Progress Association Inc
PO Box 63
Dunsborough WA 6281
1. Opportunities to Be Active are all around you. For good health and to feel great, adults should find 30 minutes and young people at least 60 minutes of physical activity every day.
2. You don't need to join a gym to Be Active. Walking to the shops, going for a bike ride or doing some gardening are all good ways to incorporate physical activity into your daily routine.
3. Be Active every day in as many ways as you can. Instead of riding in the car, try active ways of getting places, like walking or cycling. It will improve your health, save money and help the environment.
4. Physical activity is a great way to relax and relieve stress. Join with friends, family or a team and Be Active today.
5. Setting goals to Be Active every day will help keep you on track. Reward yourself when you achieve a goal.
6. It's never too late to start. No matter what your age, being active every day can improve your overall wellbeing.
7. Physical activity is fun, especially when you are active with family, friends or a group. Being active with other people is a great way to stay motivated.
8. Think of movement as an opportunity, not an inconvenience. Any form of body movement is an
opportunity for improving health, not a time waster. Be Active today.
|Race Day Schedule:
For all events
|6.30am||Registrations Open (incl Late Entries)|
|7.15am||Arrive for Warm Up|
|7.45am||Compulsory Race Briefing|
|8.00am||Race Start (10km Run)|
|8.05am||Race Start (5km Run)|
|8.15am||Live entertainment and food available|
|10.00am||Results and Awards Presentations|
Online registration will close 8am Friday 8th June 2012.
Entry is then available in person either at race pack collection or at the Venue on race morning from 6:30am.