|Telenor Copenhagen Marathon 2019
42,195 km through the central districts of Copenhagen on a flat city course.
Time and place
Sunday 19 May at 09:30 am with start and finish line at Islands Brygge.
DKK 750 (100 EUR)
The entry fee includes:
‣ Race timing and recovery supplies
‣ A Nike DriFit Miler shirt sleeve T-shirt
‣ A anniversary finisher medal
‣ Free personal photos and finisher video
‣ A cool race bag (water proof dry bag)
Registration is possible online, at the Telenor Copenhagen Marathon Expo 16 - 18 May or in the starting area at Islands Brygge on Sunday, May 19.