||Back Beach, Bunbury WA
Bib collection at Surf Clubrooms Saturday 13th October 2018 from 9am to 2pm.
Late registrations will also be taken between these times. Late registration fees as follows:
21km - $60
10km - $45
5Km Run and 5km Walk $35
2Km Run $15
|8:05am||Half Marathon Marshalling|
|8:15am||Half Marathon Event Start|
|8:25am||10km Event Marshalling|
|8:30am||10km Event Start||8:40am||5km & 2km Event Start|
|8:45am||5km Walk Start||11:30am||Presentations (approx.)|
City of Bunbury Surf Life Saving Club Inc
Lot 757 Ocean Drive
BUNBURY WA 6231
Ph: (08) 9721 3633
The following awards will take place on race day:
1. Top 3 Fastest overall male and female Half Marathon winners receive prizes/prize money, no age category awards.
2. Top 2 fastest overall male and female 10Km winners receive prizes/prize money, no age category awards.
3. Top 2 fastest overall male and female 5Km winners receive prizes/prize money and are ineligible for age category awards.
Age groups awards in the 5km Event will be:
- Fastest U8 Male & Female winner
- Fastest U12 Male & Female winner
- Fastest U16 Male & Female winner
- Fastest 50+ Male & Female winner
21km has a minimum age of 15 as at 14/10/18.
10km has a minimum age of 12 as at 14/10/18.
5km Run/Walk has a minimum age of 5 as at 14/10/18.
Maximum age for child entry is 17 as at 14/10/18.
Ages for the 2km Run are between 5 and 12 as at 14/10/18.
Family entry is for 2 adults and up to 3 children, or can be 1 adult and up to 4 children.
|Half Marathon until 23/09/18||$50|
|Half Marathon until 11/10/18||$55|
|10km Run until 23/09/18||$35|
|10km Run until 11/10/18||$40|
|5km Run/Walk Child U18 until 23/09/18||$20|
|5km Run/Walk Child U18 until 11/10/18||$25|
|5km Run/Walk Adult 18+ until 23/09/18||$25|
|5km Run/Walk Adult 18+ until 11/10/18||$30|
|Family Entry until 23/09/18||$75|
|Family Entry until 11/10/18||$85|
|2km Run until 23/09/18||$10|
|2km Run until 11/10/18||$15|
These are the early bird special and then normal rates available until midnight 11th October 2018. Prices then increase $5 for each entry type in person.
Age is determined as age on day (14/10/2018).
Supporting sponsors of this event are: