|***ENTRIES ARE NOW SOLD OUT***
The only way of entering the event now is with a transfer voucher.
If you are looking to transfer your place follow the steps below:
- Log in to your entry using the link and login details provided in the confirmation e-mail.
- You'll see a menu of options, one of which is 'Transfer Entry'
- Click on 'Transfer Entry' the system will ask if you're sure, this act is irreversible and will de-activate the original runner.
- Once you've confirmed that you'd like to transfer your entry, you'll be given a voucher code.
- The person you're transferring to must be given this voucher code.
- The new entrant simply enters themselves online as a runner but will need to use this voucher code when prompted at the payment stage of registration.
- The new runner will receive their own confirmation email.
- The transfer voucher is valid for the amount paid by the original entrant, with the new entrant needing to pay the difference (if the new entrant adds additional chargeable materials etc.).
Manchester United Football Club, Old Trafford, Car Park N2, 496 Wharfside Way, Manchester, M17 1GP
Starting from outside of Manchester United FC, this amazing race in the ultra-marathon calendar makes its return in 2020 with competitors making their way from Manchester to Liverpool with Live Online GPS Tracking following their journey. This well supported 50 mile ultra-marathon is an ideal platform for both runners new to the distance and for those looking for a Personal Best at the 50 mile distance!
Runners follow a well-marked #M2LUltra route & the Trans-Pennine Trail with fantastic GB Ultras support at 6 Checkpoints en route.
Live online GPS tracking, free official event photos and a UTMB qualifying race.
Manchester United Football Club, Old Trafford Stadium, Car Park N2 East (Visitor Car Park), Sir Matt Busby Way, Stretford, Greater Manchester, M16 0RA.
Railway Club, North End Sports & Social Club, Melling Road, Aintree, L9 0LQ.
At Start Venue - Manchester United FC.
Thursday 9th April 2020.
5.00pm - 9.00pm Registration and Kit Checks.
Easter Bank Holiday: Good Friday 10th April 2020.
4.00am - 5.30am Registration and Kit Checks.
5.45am - 6.00am Essential Race Briefing.
6am Race Start.
14 hour cut off - 8pm
Top 100 finishers earn a Gold #M2LUltra Medal, 101-200 finishers earn a Silver #M2LUltra Medal and 201+ finishers earn the Bronze #M2LUltra Medal.
Additional Prize & Trophies for the Top 3 Male and Top 3 Female finishers & for Top 3 Teams.