The Griffin Grind 5 2021
04 July 2021
The Griffin Grind 5 is back and this year will take place on Sunday 4th July 2021 at 9.00am.
This 5 mile road race is suitable for everyone from the serious athletes to the fun runners.
- The course is mainly on tarmac roads which will be fully closed with the start and finish taking place on grass.
- Trophies will be presented to the first 3 Male and Female athletes, with the winners receiving vouchers for a new pair of Asics trainers.
- All runners will receive a medal, goody bag and a T Shirt.
- Timing will be provided by TDL event services.
- The 1k children's fun run will also be back with each child receiving a medal and a goody bag.
The event promises to be bigger and better than ever.
The Grind5 is brought to you by the Isabella Rose Foundation (Reg Charity 1166163)