*Entries are now Sold Out*
The only way of entering the event now is with a transfer voucher.
If you are looking to transfer your place follow the steps below:
- Log in to your entry using the link and login details provided in the confirmation e-mail.
- You'll see a menu of options, one of which is 'Transfer Entry'
- Click on 'Transfer Entry' the system will ask if you're sure, this act is irreversible and will de-activate the original runner.
- Once you've confirmed that you'd like to transfer your entry, you'll be given a voucher code.
- The person you're transferring to must be given this voucher code.
- The new entrant simply enters themselves online as a runner but will need to use this voucher code when prompted at the payment stage of registration.
- The new runner will receive their own confirmation email.
- The transfer voucher is valid for the amount paid by the original entrant, with the new entrant needing to pay the difference (if the new entrant adds additional chargeable materials etc.).
The Aberystwyth Charity 10k is a fast, flat race following roads and paths around the town that takes runners along the promenade, through the harbour, and around the Rheidol river's edge to finish back at the race registration. At Carl Williams' instigation the race was first held in 1999. Since then it has grown into one of the most popular flat road races in mid-Wales.
The first race was jointly organised between Carl, Aberystwyth Athletic Club and Marie Curie Cancer Care to raise funds for the charity. It was an immediate success so the event continues and in 2001 Macmillan Cancer Support took over Marie Curie Cancer Care's role.
In 2010 the race was adopted by the Cambrian News as part of their 150 year celebrations.
All race proceeds go to local charities
UKA affiliated club members receive a £2 discount of their entry fee:
- Unaffiliated UKA club member entry fee - £17
- Affiliated UKA club member entry fee - £15
For further information on the event please click here
UK Athletics Licence Number 2019-37121