||UWA Water Sports Complex, Hackett Dr, Crawley WA
2020 Swim Thru Perth
Presented by Nigel Satterley AM
Sunday 19 January 2020
UWA Water Sports Complex
Hackett Dr, Crawley WA
Race Day Schedule
|Event||Minimum age on race day||Registrations open||Registrations close||Race Briefing||Event starts||Event finishes|
|250m Try It||8 years||7am||7.30am||7.35am||7.45am||8.05am|
|Captain Cook Cruises CEO Challenge||N/A||7am||7.45am||7.55am||8.05am||8.15am|
|Channel Seven 800m Splash & The West Australian Corporate Cup||10 years||7am||8.15am||8.20am||8.40am||9.15am|
|Telethon Speech & Hearing 1.6km Classic||11 years||7am||8.15am||8.20am||9.00am||11.00am|
|Satterley 3.5km Challenge||12 years||7am||8.15am||8.20am||9.00am||11.00am|
Category is based on age as at 20/01/2019.
Special Notes for Entries:
All swimmers entered in the Satterley 3.5km Challenge must travel on the Event Buses to the start line. Swimmers with special needs in the Satterley 3.5km Challenge should contact the Event Coordinator at email@example.com.
Note that swimmers can enter more than one event as follows:
- 250m or Captain Cook Cruises CEO Challenge + 800m
- 250m or Captain Cook Cruises CEO Challenge + 1.6km
- 250m or Captain Cook Cruises CEO Challenge + 3.5km
No other combinations are possible.
Claremont Masters Swimming Club
PO Box 257
CLAREMONT WA 6910
Wave starts are based on nominated times for the Channel Seven 800m Splash & The West Australian Corporate Cup, Telethon Speech & Hearing 1.6km Classic and Satterley 3.5km Challenge events.
250m event based on Age/School.
250m - max 20 swimmers per wave, 1-2 mins apart
Channel Seven 800m Splash - max 50 swimmers per wave, 2 mins apart
Telethon Speech & Hearing 1.6km Classic & Satterley 3.5km Challenge - max 125 swimmers per wave, 2 mins apart
|250m Try It||$10 ||$15 || - ||$20 |
|Captain Cook Cruises CEO Challenge|| - ||$25 || - || - |
|Channel Seven 800m Splash & The West Australian Corporate Cup||$20 ||$30 ||$15 ||$35 |
|Telethon Speech & Hearing 1.6km Classic||$35 ||$45 ||$30 ||$50 |
|Satterley 3.5km Challenge||$45 ||$55 ||$40 ||$60 |
EARLY BIRD until 23/12/2019
STANDARD runs from 24/12/2019 until 16/01/2020
FAMILY runs from 16/09/2019 until 23/12/2019
ONLINE LATE runs from 17/01/2020 until 19/01/2020
- 250m Try It - Primary school with most number of registered swimmers - do not have to swim to be eligible.
- Channel Seven 800m Splash - 1st, 2nd, 3rd overall male and female.
- The West Australian Corporate Cup - Corporate Trophy awarded to fastest aggregate time of first four swimmers from the same company.
- Telethon Speech & Hearing 1.6km Classic - 1st, 2nd, 3rd overall male and female
- Satterley 3.5km Challenge - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th overall male and female + youngest swimmer to complete the course + age group prizes for 1st male and female as follows: 12-17, 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65-74, 75+, with all age groups determined using a swimmer's age on the day of the race and gaining no other trophy (GNOT) rules also apply.
Team prize for four fastest swimmers from a Masters Club - aggregate time of first 4 swimmers, team with lowest aggregate score wins.
A big thank you to all of our sponsors.