Date: Saturday 3rd July 2021
Location: Goodwood Motor Circuit, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18 0PH
Welcome to the Duchenne Dash: Around the World!
For one year only, Duchenne UK is taking over the world-famous Goodwood Motor Circuit for the cycling event of the year!
Join us on the track for a once in a lifetime opportunity to cycle as far as you can on this legendary circuit over 12 hours. Together, 300 riders will attempt to cycle a combined total of 40,000km – the total circumference of the globe.
We’re offering one way to sign up which will suit everyone of all ages, cycling capabilities and team sizes. You can cycle for as long or as little as you like over the 12 hours, managing your own time on/off the track.
Cycle alone or with a team or group of friends. You can focus on hitting your own personal distance target, or work together as a team. All KMs will be added to the total distance covered to help us reach our goal of pedalling 40,000kms together.
No matter how you take part you will never ride ‘alone.’ Our experienced Ride Captains will be out in force managing paced speed groups and providing lots of support and encouragement to get you to your target distance.
If you need more information, please check out our FAQs.
Everyone who takes part in the Duchenne Dash is doing something amazing, your fundraising will help Duchenne UK to bring hope to families everywhere living with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD). Together, we will end Duchenne.
We can’t wait to welcome you to the Duchenne Dash: Around the World. To secure your place, just click ‘Enter Now’ below.
Since the first Dash in 2013 we have raised more than £5m to support our vital work in finding better and more effective treatments for people living with DMD. This year, you will be a part of continuing this incredible fundraising legacy.
By pledging to raise £2,000 for Duchenne UK you will help us achieve our mission to develop transformative treatments for this generation of children and adults living with DMD.
Entry Fee: £178.50 per person (including a £3.50 booking and credit card handling fee)
Fundraising Commitment: £2,000 per person
- Exclusive Limited-Edition Dash Cycling Jersey
- Finisher medal
- Chip timing and lap recording
- Technical support including medics, mechanics & ride captains
- Food and drink throughout the event
- Rider registration goody bag
- End of ride celebration
- Digital event photos
- Free parking
- Pre-event rider pack and information
- Training and nutritional guide
- Training rides (May be virtual or in-person – Covid-19 dependant)
- Support from the Duchenne UK Team all the way!
- Entry Fee is non-refundable. Please see our terms and conditions for more information on our refund policy.
- No overnight accommodation is included. Anyone wishing to stay the night will need to make their own arrangements at their own cost.
- A £3.50 booking fee is included in the registration fee, this includes a credit card handling fee, which is imposed by the banks and payment acquirer.
- Please note: Duchenne UK does not receive these administration charges
To view our Terms and Conditions of entry, please click here.