Welcome to the Duchenne Dash 2022 and the return to Paris!
Following a two-year Covid-enforced break, the Duchene Dash 2022 is returning to Paris! The Duchenne Dash is our flagship VIP fundraising event, which will take you on a challenging but exhilarating bike ride from London to Paris in 24 hours.
2022 marks our 10th Dash, which promises to be our biggest Dash yet. The ride is fully supported, so all you have to do is focus on the cycling, fundraising and having a great time! You can join us on your own, with a group of friends, or a team of colleagues, everyone will be welcomed into the Dash family and receive extensive support to help you on this amazing journey! But don't delay, places are limited!
If you need more information, please check out our FAQs: http://bit.ly/Duchenne-Dash-FAQ
Everyone who takes part in the Duchenne Dash is doing something amazing. Your fundraising will help Duchenne UK bring hope to families living with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD). Together, we will end Duchenne.
Your donations have made the impossible, possible. Since the first Dash in 2013, we have raised more than £5.5m to support our vital work in finding better and more effective treatments for people living with DMD. This year, you will be a part of continuing this incredible fundraising legacy.
By pledging to raise £4,000 for Duchenne UK you will help us achieve our mission to develop transformative treatments for this generation of children and adults living with DMD.
We can't wait to welcome you to the Duchenne Dash. To secure your place, just click Enter Now below.
ENTRY FEE: The entry fee for this event is non-refundable.
There is one registration package available:
Duchenne Dash 2022: £503.50
- Total event support, including; medics, mechanics, Ride Captains, outriders and escorts in both the UK and France
- Transport including; night ferry to France on Friday 10th June and return Eurostar to London on Sunday 12th June
- Return bike transport to a central London location
- Food and drink throughout the ride
- Evening meal and hot shower in Newhaven
- Hotel accommodation (based on a twin or triple room, sharing) in Paris on Saturday 11th June, including breakfast
- Dinner at the Duchenne Dash Gala Dinner on Saturday 11th June in Paris
- Exclusive Limited-Edition Dash Cycling Jersey
- Pre-event rider pack and information
- Training and nutritional guide
- Access to a couple of Dash Training Rides with our experienced Ride Captains
- Finisher medal
- Rider registration goody bag
- Digital event photos
- Support from the Duchenne UK Team all the way!
- Ferry travel is booked as a foot passenger, so it is recommended that all cyclists bring a mat and sleeping bag for their own overnight comfort
- Cabins on the ferry are not available to our booking. Cyclists are kindly asked NOT to contact the ferry company to book cabins personally, as this would put us in breach of our booking terms and would risk us being unable to travel.
- A £8.50 booking fee is included in the registration fee, this includes a credit card handling fee, which is imposed by the banks and payment acquirer.
- Please note: Duchenne UK does not receive these administration charges
To view our Terms and Conditions for this event please†click here