Breakfast Run in Tivoli Gardens
Run for charity in enchanting Tivoli Gardens
Taking place the day before Copenhagen Marathon, the Breakfast Run in Tivoli is a unique opportunity to run in Copenhagen's beautiful amusement park and support a good cause at the same time.
Date & time
Saturday, May 14, 2022 from 9:45 - 10.15
Run as many laps as you can in 30 minutes on an enchanting 800 metres round course twisting and winding through the beautiful Tivoli Gardens. The event starts and finishes at the H.C. Andersen Slottet (see map below).
For each lap you run we donate 10 DKK to the Danish Childhood Cancer Foundation.
There is no timing service for this race.
What you get
Tivoli opens for the public at 11:00. It is possible to exit and enter throughout the day.
- A magical 30 minutes run in Tivoli Gardens before it opens to the public
- Light breakfast serving and coffee
- Free Tivoli entrance the entire day
- Free Tivoli entrance for up to four guests/family members
- 15% discount on Ride Pass/Ride Pass+ for you and your guests
- A donation of 10 DKK to the Childhood Cancer Foundation for each lap you run
You and your guests must arrive together from 9:00 - 9:30. Entrance is through the "H.C. Andersen Slottet", which is also where the run starts and finishes.
To enter Tivoli, please bring your ticket, which will be emailed to you closer to the day of the event. You will also receive a link to buy Ride Pass or Ride Pass+ with a discount.
Your race bib, which is to be carried on your running vest (only to register how many laps you are running), will be handed out to you in Tivoli before the run starts, or you can collect it at the Copenhagen Marathon Expo (Thursday or Friday).