North Wales Regional Athletics Council Road Relay Championships.
The course will be on Llandudno Promenade; starting from a known point opposite Venue Cymru to the Cenotaph is one km (so that there and back is 2km).
The course has been accurately measured.
Click here to see location.
First race at 11.00 a.m.
There are races for the following categories:
- Under 11 boys and girls. Minimum age 9 y.o.a
- Under 13 boys and girls.
- Under 15 boys and girls.
- 15 to 19 boys and girls (combined U17 & U20) to run in one age category.
- Senior men and women aged 20-39.
- Men and women aged 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70+.
- Social relay run as a separate event and mixed ages permitted.
UKA Rule 141 applies to all age-groups under 20 years of age.
Composition of teams and distances to be run:
- Teams in all categories shall consist of three runners.
- Under 11 boys and girls, under 13 boys and girls, under 15 boys and girls, and men and women 70+: each runner will run 2km, making a total of 6km covered.
- Men and women aged 15-19, 20-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and social runners: each runner shall run the course twice i.e. 4km, making a total of 12km covered.
- Clubs may enter more than one team in each age-category, but each team must have a different name. Each social team must have a different name.