The online entry cut-of-date has expired. Please check the organizer website for late entry information.
Amphitheatre, Durban Promenade
About: The Dolphin Coast Marathon
The iconic Marathon event takes place this year on Sunday 3 July 2022.
The race moves to July to be the ideal qualifying Marathon for Comrades. The 42KM, 21KM, 10KM and 5KM Start and Finish at the Amphitheatre on the Durban Promenade. The 42km and 21KM Races follow the M4 out towards Sibaya and return on the same route to the Finish. The 10km KZNA Championship follows the promenade to Blue Lagoon and then loops past the Durban Country Club and returns on the Promenade. The 5Km runs out and back on the promenade.
Unfortunately, Due to the M4 being closed at the bridge by Zimbali, The Cycle race will not take place this year.
Entry Fees (excludes online transaction fees)
42.2km : R400
21.1km : R350
10km : R200
5km Fun Run : R100
42.2km - 05h30 from Amphitheatre Durban Promenade
21.1km - 05h30 from Amphitheatre Durban Promenade
10km - 06h00 from Amphitheatre Durban Promenade
5km - 08h00 from Amphitheatre Durban Promenade
1. Entries close on Monday 27 June 2022 or when entries are sold out.
2. NO LATE ENTRIES and NO SUBSTITUTIONS WILL BE PERMITTED.
3. Entries to the 42.2 km and 21.1 km will close when the combined entries to these races reaches 6500.
4. Race numbers and packs can be collected at the Amphitheatre, Durban Promenade, on Friday, 1 July 2022 from 12h00 to 17h00 and Saturday 2 July 2022 from 10h00 to 17h00. NO RACE PACK COLLECTION ON RACE DAY OR STARTS.
5. 5 km entries will be available online, Race Pack Collection and at the Start from 07h00.
6. Race Shirts are capped at a total of 5200 the 42.2 km and 21.1 km Races. There are no Race Shirts for the 10 km and 5 km. Dolphin Coast Striders reserves the right to substitute sizes selected.
If you wish to process a new entry and pay by card or Instant EFT
Click here if you have aleady entered and wish to edit your details or add merchandise
You have not entered any participants so far.
All prices and fees in this event are in south african rands (ZAR) and include VAT where applicable.